Steel toe protection, stability and oil- and slip-resistant outsoles keep you focused on your work. Waterproof and comfortable with a professional look. The 8” collar is ideal for demanding jobs that require full-height protection. A perfect go-to all-around work boot. Protecting toes one shoe at a time. ™ Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standard.
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Contoured heel lock
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Made on a women's last for better comfort and fit
- Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Puncture resistant midsole plate
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL STEEL TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 standards